site pour homme The following construction works are carried out on our own:
- General works – demolition works, excavation and solid work, installation of steel structures, sandwich panels, installation of precast reinforced concrete, interior and exterior brick walls structure, aerated concrete, painting and decorating, finishing works.
- Equipment supply, installation, commissioning, warranty and post-warranty maintenance of engineering systems of buildings and structures.
site de rencontre pour echangiste Each service contains a set of operations required for its high-quality performance. For customer’s convenience list of works can be corrected by the terms of the contract, but in any case, our company is committed to the principles of the exact fulfillment of contractual obligations, the responsibility for the final result, mutual trust and honesty towards Customers, Partners and Contractors.
rencontre gay sur morlaix General contract includes :
- Effective organization of the construction process of Object.
- Obtaining all approvals and permits for the work.
- Manufacturing jobs in the terms established by the “Schedule of Work”.
- Compliance with the approved budget for the construction and its optimization.
- Quality control: input, operations, acceptance, inspection on the basis of regulatory quality management system
- Processing and risk minimization
- Monitoring compliance with fire safety, occupational health, safety, environmental protection and other regulations at the site
- The conclusion of insurance contracts of works and construction projects.
- Construction and maintenance of the site. Making the smooth implementation of the work contractors
- Selection of sub-contractors and suppliers on a competitive basis according to the criteria of professionalism, reliability, value and quality
- The conclusion of contracts with subcontractors, coordination of their work
- Contracts with suppliers, providing construction materials, structures and equipment
- Generation and transmission of customer-built documentation
- Maintenance of the Facility prior to its commissioning